I’m back with a little bonus post this week! The lovely Liv from over at Liv’s Little Blog has nominated me to take part in the Sunshine Blogger Awards. As I’m new to blogging and new to this community I’m very excited to have been nominated! I’d seen a few bloggers posting about the Sunshine Blogger Awards, however, I didn’t really know too much about it till Liv nominated me. Thank you so much for nominating me Liv it honestly means a lot! Liv’s post where she nominated can be seen here.
So the rules:
- Thank the blogger and link their blog in your post
- Answer the 11 questions they asked
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions
- List the rules and display the logo on the post
The 11 questions Liv left me are as follows:
1. Do you see a long-term future for your blog?
I like to think that there is a long-term future for my blog. I have only just started and already am getting so much satisfaction out of it and I love being able to document what I am up to even if no one were to read it! As my URL suggests this is my “not so secret diary” and I hope in a few years looking back on the posts I’m posting now will bring back loads of memories.
2. What is your favourite cuisine?
I love Italian food which is a massive pain when you can’t at Gluten, Wheat, Egg or Dairy! It’s great now that many of my favourite Italian restaurants are now serving Gluten free and Vegan options.
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I always would’ve said Florence in Italy however after my recent visit to Copenhagen it is a tight call between the two. I love them both equally and could happily live in either of them.
4. Cats or dogs?
This is such a tough question as an animal lover but I think I’m going to have to stick to team cat seeing as I own two!
5. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as I wanted a place to document my experience through university as well as hoping to help and inspire others whether that be with starting university, finding good free from alternatives or travel advice.
6. What is your favourite sport?
My favourite sport is dance. Twice a year I perform in two shows a panto and a variety night. I do want to take up dance more regularly though. I also love Ice Skating and did it a lot as a child/teen!
7. Where was the last holiday you went on?
My last holiday was my trip to Copenhagen. The blog post can be seen here.
8. Where is your favourite place to chill out and relax?
I love chilling out at home. There’s nothing like home comforts, a blanket, a good film or a pamper evening to truly relax!
9. Would you ever skydive?
I would LOVE to skydive but I’m waaaay too scared. As someone who has a fear of flying the thought of going up in a plane to then jump out of said plane freaks me out. I think once I manage to conquer my fear of flying it’s definitely something I’d like to work towards.
10. Night in and chill or night out and party?
Definitely a night in! I love being able to snuggle up and have an early night (I’m definitely older than my age suggests). That’s not to say I don’t enjoy the occasional night out with my pals!
11. Do you believe in ghosts?
If you asked me this question a couple of years ago my answer would’ve most definitely been no. This changed about a year ago after experiencing multiple situations and hearing about other peoples experiences now my opinion has completely changed!
That’s all the questions Liv asked so now it’s time for me to nominate 11 more bloggers to participate in this award! I will link them all below! Sorry if any of you have already been nominated! I tried to choose people who I couldn’t find already with nominations.
7. KS Loves
10. Sparkle & Style
11. Melissa Galmin
So my questions for you all are as follows:
- If you could change one thing about your blog what would it be?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
- What is your favourite thing about the country you live in?
- What is your favourite thing about the blogging community?
- Would you rather travel alone or with your travel buddy?
- Do you prefer summer or winter?
- What is your favourite photo editing app?
- When did you start your first blog?
- What is your favourite location in the world that you have visited?
- Did you/Do you enjoy school?
- Who is your all-time favourite blogger?